"TRANSLATING GOVERNMENT POLICIES TO DAY-TO-DAY TELECOM OPERATIONS"
HIGHLIGHTS OF SEMINAR SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Impacts of Government Policies on Carrier Revenues and Costs
- Understanding Regulatory Fees, Taxes and Cost Recovery Charges
- Interconnected, Non-Interconnected and Completely Disconnected VoIP - What type are you?
- Wholesale/Retail Carrier Relationships and Responsibilities
- Getting Ready for 5G and IoT: Federal and State Initiatives for Small Cell, Wireless, DAS, and Pole Attachments
- FCC vs. States: Net Neutrality (BIAS Reclassification)
- Fitting new technology into regulatory classifications
Download the agenda via the form above.
More from Inteserra
Regulatory Briefing Service.
Learn more . .