Successfully executing a merger or acquisition in telecom and technology requires attention to detail
Neglecting compliance in the course of daily business or in the process of finalizing a transaction can result in added expense, postponed closings or create challenges too significant to overcome in a negotiation. Let us help you address these compliance-related issues.
- File M&A applications and petitions
- Update Service Integration Tariff Filings
- File Secretary of State Documentation
- File Consummation of Merger Documents
- File Discontinuance of Service Notifications
- Submit State Financing Applications
Is M&A a core business strategy for your company? We can help.
Due Diligence – evaluate status of state certifications and reports to Secretary of State documents
File M&A applications and petitions – both FCC and state regulators require nofication/approval
Optimize Networks – look at synergies that can be achieved
Consider implications of FCC Form 499 Reporting